oludenizbeach.com is a trading name of Gurkanlar Tourism Trading Construction Limited Company ("Gurkanlar"), registered in Turkey with company tax number 4450017452. Our registered address is Deniz Kamp 48300 Oludeniz Fethiye Turkey.
Before you click on the ‘Confirm’ button at the end of the booking process, please ensure that you have carefully read all the terms and conditions. By clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button you are committing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Through the website we (oludenizbeach.com) provide an online booking site through which hotels and other types of accommodation suppliers can advertise their rooms for reservation, and through which visitors to the website can make such reservations. By making a reservation through oludenizbeach.com, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the hotel at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the hotel, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant hotel and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the hotel.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the hotels. As such, the hotels are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each hotel remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level or rating of any hotel made available.
Credit card payments
Oludenizbeach.com uses secure technology when you provide us with your personal details and credit card information. The technology used is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which is encryption technology recognised worldwide so you can feel safe entering your details on oludenizbeach.com.
For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be pre-authorised or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorised use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible (usually set at EUR 50 (or the equivalent in your local currency)). In the event that your credit card company or bank charges the deductible from you because of unauthorised transactions resulting from a reservation made on our website, we will pay you this deductible, up to an aggregate amount of EUR 50 (or the equivalent in your local currency). In order to indemnify you, please make sure that you report this fraud to your credit card provider (in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures) and contact us immediately by email (email@example.com). Please state 'credit card fraud' in the subject line of your email and provide us with evidence of the charged deductible (e.g. policy of the credit card company). This indemnification only applies to credit card reservations made using oludenizbeach.com's secure server and the unauthorised use of your credit card resulted through our default or negligence and through no fault of your own while using the secure server.
Your voucher will be emailed to you and must be printed off and presented when you check in at the hotel. Failure to do this may lead to the hotel refusing your booking &/or requesting an additional direct payment for the cost of your stay.
By making a reservation with a hotel, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that hotel, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the hotel that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the hotel (the delivery terms and conditions of a hotel can be obtained with the relevant hotel). The general cancellation and no-show policy of each hotel is made available on our website at the hotel information pages, during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation and no-show policy. We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the hotel carefully prior to making your reservation.
You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Most suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you.
Amendments by you
To make any amendments to your booking, please either do so online at our web site or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All amendment requests must be received in writing and are subject to availability and hotels cancellation policy. Whilst we will try to assist, and liaise with the Supplier on your behalf, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. If you need to change your dates of travel, there may be other rates valid for the new dates requested. If the hotel cannot accommodate your requested amendment, your booking will automatically revert to its original status although oludenizbeach.com will always endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
If we cancel your booking
We aim to provide your accommodation as booked. But if, for example, you do not pay the balance of the accommodation price on time, we may cancel it. We reserve the right to cancel your booking in any circumstances but if we cancel your booking you can either have a full refund or accept replacement accommodation from us of equivalent or closely similar standard and price (if one is available) This can include the choice of a replacement accommodation. Should you choose this option the terms and conditions of your holiday will not change and these conditions will still apply to your booking and we will always refund the difference in price if the replacement accommodation is of a lower standard and price. Other than in the case of non-payment, we will not cancel your booking less than 42 days before you go.
If we change your booking details
We hope that we will not have to make any change to your booking but, because accommodation is reserved many months in advance, we sometimes do need to make changes. We reserve the right to do this at any time. This can include the choice of a replacement accommodation, however, the terms and conditions of your booking will not change and these conditions will still apply to your booking. We will let you know about any important changes when you book. If you have already booked, we will let you know as soon as we can, if there is time before your planned arrival date at the accommodation.
If you change or cancel your booking
If you wish to change or cancel your booking you must advise us. If you want to change any details of your booking (such as changing to different accommodation or changing a name in your party), we will do our best to help.
If you want to cancel your accommodation booking or part of it the lead name on the booking must advise us. All cancellations must be received via email to oludenizbeach.com. It is your responsibility to ensure that all cancellation requests are correctly submitted . Once we receive your notice of cancellation you should expect to receive a cancellation invoice. If you do not then please contact us. To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your accommodation, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your notification – the more notice you give, the less we will charge.
These charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time we receive your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation.
Period before departure within which written notice of cancellation is received. % of total booking price.
Period before departure within which
written notice of cancellation is received.
% of total booking price.
56 days or more
Loss of deposit*
Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier
If the accommodation provider alters or cancels your booking, provided we are informed by them, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible and will seek to ensure that the relevant hotel looks after any change of accommodation as quickly and efficiently as possible. It may not always be possible for us to notify you of any change before your departure. In the event of a cancellation by the accommodation provider, we have no liability to you to make refunds or pay any compensation.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However there may be occasions when errors occur, such as a price, product or service or other detail being displayed or presented incorrectly. In this case we reserve the right to cancel the booking at which time a full refund will be made to you.
Our responsibility for your booking
Your contract is with the supplier and its booking conditions apply. As Agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence.
Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the Supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them immediately during your stay. Should they not resolve your complaint, please contact us immediately on our emergency number which is indicated on your hotel voucher. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for us and the Supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to from the Supplier may therefore be reduced as a result.
It will assist if you gather as much evidence as possible e.g. photographs. Please also note that neither we nor the supplier will be held liable for any additional charges incurred by you if alternative accommodation is sourced without our knowledge or authorisation.
Should you still feel that the complaint has not been resolved, please put your complaint in writing with full details of the actions you have already taken and send it to us at [email@example.com] within 7 days of your return. Any assistance given by us will be given on a goodwill basis in our capacity as agent.
You acknowledge that the availability of the facilities and features listed for each hotel are under the direct control of the hotel and as such oludenizbeach.com cannot be held responsible if those facilities or features are not made available to you during the period of your stay. If a facility or feature is of particular importance to you, then you should check with oludenizbeach.com or the hotel that this facility or feature will be available during your dates of stay. Please note that, in particular, swimming pools and air conditioning may only be available seasonally and it is your responsibility to check whether these facilities will be available during your stay.
You acknowledge that the inclusion in the hotel's facilities of car parking, means that a provision is made by the hotel for car parking. You acknowledge that the availability and cost of the car parking is determined by the individual hotel. It is your responsibility to check the availability and cost of the car parking provided by each hotel. The contact details of each hotel which may be booked via this website are set out in this web site.
It is your responsibility when making the booking to ensure you have booked the correct room type for your needs. All details of the room types and the number of people that can be accommodated in the room are available on the search screen and should be double checked on your email confirmation. Room types available are as follows:
• Single - Contains one single bed. Suitable for one person.
• Twin - Suitable for two people.
• Double - Contains one double bed or two single beds made up as a double. Suitable for two people.
• Double for sole use - Contains two single beds or one double bed. Suitable for one person.
• Triple - Contains one twin or double bed + extra bed or 2 double beds. Most hotels do not have one full size bed for each guest. Suitable for 3 people.
• Quad - Suitable for four people. Please note that the room may not contain four single beds. Room may contain two double beds.
• Child Bed - Often a roll away bed, suitable for a child under the age of 18 years.
• Cot - Cradle or crib suitable for a child under the age of 2 years.
The availability of Child Beds &/or Cots is not guaranteed and will vary from hotel to hotel. Please also note that we are not responsible for external issues beyond the hotel’s control such as local building works.
Ratings and Standards of Service.
All ratings are as provided by the relevant supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect. Standards and ratings may vary by supplier. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
Documentation & Information
All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the Supplier(s) in question and are intended to present a general idea of the services provided. Not all details of the relevant services can be included. All products and services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details please contact us providing details of the additional information needed.
Photographs and images can be an indicative and/or generic representation. Oludenizbeach.com makes every effort to ensure images used are indicative of the product being sold and are up to date, however we cannot guarantee their accuracy. Photos are not necessarily of the specific rooms allocated to guests and could be of different room types than those booked, e.g. standard, superior, deluxe etc.
Force majeure means that neither we nor the Supplier will pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your booking in any way because of unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. These can include for example, war, threat of war, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather, sea and ice conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking transfers with oludenizbeach.com (from now on will be referred as OB)
1. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, or a booking is being made on behalf of a third party, the person purchasing the booking (the Client) shall be deemed to be acting as an agent for all members of the party travelling (the Passenger/s), and accepts the OB Terms and Conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to and the client accepts the OB Terms and Conditions.
3. Payment is required at the time of booking. At this time OB will issue a Reservation Request. If OB is able to provide the service a confirmation email (Transfer Voucher) will then be sent to the Client. If OB is unable to provide the service a cancellation email will be sent to the Client. All payments made for a booking will be refunded if it is cancelled by OB.
4. The confirmation email (Transfer Voucher) is the ticket. This must be presented to the OB Driver or Representative for both the outward and return trip. A Reservation Request is not a valid confirmation of a booking.
5. Cancellations must be made by email to the OB Booking Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be confirmed by email. If no confirmation of cancellation has been received it is the responsibility of the Client to contact OB on +90 (0)252 617 0045. Cancellations must be made more than 7 days in advance of the outbound date of travel. In the event of a cancellation by the Client or Passenger, OB, at its absolute discretion may refund the cost of the transfer (and any supplements paid) subject to 15 TL administration fee and the card transaction fee. OB maintains the right to cancel bookings at any time if it feels it will be unable to supply the service requested in a correct manner.
6. Any complaint or request for refund must be made by email to email@example.com within one calendar month of the return date of travel.
7. Passengers are limited to three items of luggage, such as two suitcases and a hand luggage or similar item, per person.
8. The make, model and type of vehicle used for OB transfers may vary from those pictured on the OB website.
9. All OB vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, a customer's property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Passengers are advised to check their own travel insurance.
10. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid drop-off/ pick-up address within the destination/departure town selected for the transfer route at the time booking. If the address provided is incomplete or does not correspond with the selected transfer route, Passengers will be dropped off or collected at the central Tourist Office of the selected destination/ departure town.
11. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid mobile phone number for the Passenger(s), including the International Dialing Code. It is the responsibility of the Passenger to check for messages left on this contact number during the final 24 hours prior to their return journey. Resort to airport pick-up times can vary due to weather or high levels of traffic, etc. If it is not possible to supply a mobile contact number, it is the responsibility of the Client to provide a valid resort contact number. Any notification of changes to pick-up times will be notified by SMS text or by calling the contact number provided. If neither mobile contact number nor resort contact can be supplied, it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact their agent on the number provided on their Transfer Voucher to confirm their resort pick-up time. Failure to check for messages or to contact your Agent if no contact has been supplied may cause you to miss your resort pick-up, in which case n o refund is available. If you have supplied full and valid contact number and have received no message, your pick-up will be as confirmed on your Transfer Voucher. This is applicable to all OB services.
12. Any changes to booking details must be made by email directly with OB Booking Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the date of outbound travel. All changes are subject to availability and may be subject to an administration charge. Any modifications are made at the discretion of OB.
13. Passengers are not permitted to carry alcoholic beverages onto OB vehicles for the purposes of consuming them therein.
14. Smoking is not permitted in OB vehicles.
15. With shared shuttle transfers; there may be a maximum waiting time of 1 hour after your approach to our airport representative.
16. Shuttle Bus transfers operate from / to relevant airports & resorts advertised on the website, shuttle busses are shared busses and it means the bus is shared with other people, as much as we try to serve door to door shuttle bus services in some case it may not be possible because of the road blockings, local festivals etc. in that case you will be dropped off in the nearest certain point to your destination. Shuttle Busses will operate door to door for the private villas / accommodation / flats (except some parts of Gocek, Fethiye and Marmaris) as long as you can provide the full address details or if you accept to be dropped off by a certain point and picked up from the same point.
17. All OB transfers are door-to-door, where road access allows. There are several destinations where embarkation points will be used or where Passengers are travelling on Scheduled Shared Transfer services out of Dalaman Airport to Gocek , Fethiye and Marmaris; in these cases where central embarkation used (details can be found on the Transfer Voucher) it is the responsibility of the Passenger to ensure that they are at the specified point as per the scheduled departure. If a Passenger misses their Scheduled collection they will be offered space on the next available Scheduled Shared Transfer but no refund will be available.
18. At the time of booking a Scheduled Shared Transfer, the Client selects a specific airport departure time. These departure times are fixed, so, if the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, or misses their specified departure time the transfer will leave without them. In this instance Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Scheduled Shared Transfer to their destination, however they will have missed their Scheduled Service and no refund will be available.
19. OB holds a none delay charge policy for the flight delays of up to 90 minutes, if your flight is delayed for more than 90 minutes, the transfer & airport operation plans will be checked and you might be asked for a local charge.
20. If a Shared Transfer has been booked and the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, the driver will wait for up to 90 minutes from the Passenger(s)'s scheduled arrival time, after which the Passenger will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. The Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer to their destination. In the case of flight delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger to contact the Agent on the number provided on the Transfer Voucher; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight.
21. If a Private Transfer has been booked and the Passenger(s) is subject to delay the driver will wait for up to 90 minutes from the original scheduled flight arrival time free of charge, after which the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. Additional waiting time may be arranged by contacting your Agent in advance on the number provided on your Transfer Voucher, subject to availability. In the case delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact the Agent on the number provided on the Transport Voucher; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight. If a Private Transfer Service has been missed through delays, the Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Shared or Scheduled Shared Transfer service to their destination.
22. If a Passenger(s)'s flight has been cancelled and the Passenger(s) is now travelling at a later time, they will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer or Scheduled Shared Transfer to their destination. However, the Transfer booking is tied to the Scheduled Flight Times entered at the time of booking, if a flight is cancelled the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have lost their transfer and no refund will be available. On the day of transport if OB fail for any reason within its control to deliver its passengers to the destination confirmed on their Transfer Voucher, OB will provide suitable transport, such as another minibus, private car, taxi etc, to take them there. Any reimbursement made by OB for the costs incurred by the passenger in taking alternative means of transport to get to their confirmed destination will be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi. Reimbursement for costs incurred will only be paid upon presentation of valid receipts.